- USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION. Except as otherwise stated below, we do not sell, trade, or rent your personally identifiable information collected on the site to others. The information collected by our site is used to process requests, to keep you informed about your college, school or university application status, enrollment or any other matter related to a course, service or product you have requested or purchased through Educom International Limited. The information collected may also be used to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you, and for statistical purposes for improving our services and site. We will disclose your collected information to third parties colleges, schools, universities, course providers, examination boards or authorities, partner agencies that may help with your courses applications, verify your qualifications or advise on your supporting documents you may provide us to support your applications. We may also disclose your collected information for order tracking purposes or process your check or money order, as appropriate, fill your order, improve the functionality of our site, perform statistical and data analyses deliver your order and deliver promotional emails to you from us. For example, we must release your mailing address information to the delivery service to deliver products that you ordered.
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
- Cookies are small bits of data cached in a user’s browser. Educom International Limited utilizes cookies to determine whether or not you have visited the home page in the past. However, no other user information is gathered.
- Educom International Limited may use non-personal “aggregated data” to enhance the operation of our website or analyze interest in the areas of our website. Additionally, if you provide Educom International Limited with content for publishing or feedback, we may publish your name or other identifying data with your permission.
- Educom International Limited may also disclose personally identifiable information in order to respond to a subpoena, court order, or other such requests. Educom International Limited may also provide such personally identifiable information in response to a law enforcement agency’s request or as otherwise required by law. Your personally identifiable information may be provided to a party if Educom International Limited files for bankruptcy or there is a transfer of the assets or ownership of Educom International Limited in connection with proposed or consummated corporate reorganizations, such as mergers or acquisitions.
- Educom International Limited takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, Educom International Limited cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
- Educom International Limited is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. We strongly suggest you review such third party’s privacy policies before providing any data to them. We are not responsible for the policies or practices of third parties. Please be aware that our sites may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. The information practices of those Web sites linked to our site are not covered by this Policy. These other sites may send their own cookies or clear GIFs to users, collect data or solicit personally identifiable information. We cannot control this collection of information. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- Educom International Limited does not knowingly collect personal information from minors under the age of 18. Minors are not permitted to use the Educom International Limited website or services, and Educom International Limited requests that minors under the age of 18 not submit any personal information to the website. Since information regarding minors under the age of 18 is not collected, Educom International Limited does not knowingly distribute personal information regarding minors under the age of 18.
CORRECTIONS AND UPDATES.
- If you wish to modify or update any information Educom International Limited has received, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Educom International Limited. The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions would be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”.